Access to Public Information
- The form of presentation of informational request from legal entities in written form
- The form of presentation of informational request from the citizens’ associations in written form
- The form of presentation of informational request from the of individuals in written form
In its activity National Accreditation Agency Ukraine follows the principles of openness and transparency. Much attention is paid to the proper implementation of the Law of Ukraine “On access to public information”.
Under the law, the public information is the information reflected and documented by any means and in any media that was received or created in process of implementation by public authorities their duties specified by current legislation or which is owned by public authorities.
In pursuance of this law, the President of Ukraine signed the Decrees “The issue of ensuring by the executive bodies access to public information” and “On Priority Measures to ensure access to public information in subsidiary organs established by the President of Ukraine.” The decrees are intended to ensure the realization of the constitutional right of citizens to freely collect, store, use and disseminate information.
In order to receive public information, administrator of which is the the National Accreditation Agency Ukraine, it is necessary to apply for information.
For submission of request you can use:
- mail by sending a letter to the address: Kutuzova street, 18/7, Kyiv, 01133;
- telephone / fax – (044) 286-62-84;
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forms for submission the request on public information are on the web-site of NAAU:
- legal entities;
- citizens’ associations.
In the requests on public information it is necessary to specify:
- the requestor’s name and surname, address or e-mail address, and telephone number;
- a general description of the information or the type, name, essential elements or content of the document concerning which the request was made;
- signature and date, if the request was submitted in writing form.